K, so everyone remembers the Bump-it, and Snuggie infomercials, and how ridiculous they are. I found a new one on my sister's facebook page and I couldn't help but post it. Hahaha. Enjoy :) Booty Pop! -Tracey
i have so many questions about it this. what if it popped? you might as well fake that you farted because that would be less embarrassing then everyone figuring out that you use a "Booty Pop". And can you not lay down when you are wearing it?
I have to tell you that I laughed about this at first, but then like a couple days ago I had a dream and somehow in my dream those were the only underpants I had to wear and I did. hahahahahah it was ridic!
Tracey, I just have to say that I loved that commercial! I think you really need to get one. And Jacob too.
ReplyDeletei have so many questions about it this. what if it popped? you might as well fake that you farted because that would be less embarrassing then everyone figuring out that you use a "Booty Pop". And can you not lay down when you are wearing it?
ReplyDeleteI have to tell you that I laughed about this at first, but then like a couple days ago I had a dream and somehow in my dream those were the only underpants I had to wear and I did. hahahahahah it was ridic!
ReplyDelete