This is my first winter in Rexburg and it is cold! Right now it's -15 and -27 with the wind chill. I didn't know it was possible to get this cold! Luckily since Jacob and I go to school during the summer and fall semesters, we don't have to walk around campus in this weather. We're just both working full-time at Melaleuca right now. Jacob works from 6-3 and I work from 10-7 every day. This is our first week with us both working our full time shifts and it's going pretty good. We've been going to bed at 10:00 every night so that Jacob can wake up at 5:00 and get ready for work and I can roll out of bed at 5:40 and drive him to work. I thought it would be kind of hard for me to adjust to spending my mornings getting stuff done around the house, instead of the evenings, but it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. The worst part for me has been that Jacob and I don't get to spend any time together from 6am-7pm. I know that sounds lame, but we're used to seeing each other pretty often throughout the day in between our classes. But at least we've been able to spend our evenings together watching TV shows and working out and eating dinner.
So anyway, I kind of got off-topic there, but the main point was I'm really grateful we're not in school this semester, AND I'm not a fan of Rexburg winters.
My sister sent me the picture below and I couldn't stop laughing. Any ideas what the heck it is?? Haha
-Tracey

Oh my goodness, that's hilarious! I was just thinking today I needed one of those. Cause my coat keeps my top half warm, but something like this would totally keep my legs warm! And if I get tired, I can just lay down wherever because this totally looks like it could double as a sleeping bag.
ReplyDeleteIt is a snuggie EXTREME!
ReplyDeleteI don't care WHAT it is... but can you get one? Please! hahaha
ReplyDelete