Monday, April 19, 2010

Springtime!! (Finally)

So it's finally been warming up here in Rexburg! After the crazy blizzard we got last week that resulted in 6 inches of snow, I think the weather has finally decided to cooperate and stay warm.  The spring semester starts tomorrow.  This semester I'm going to be working a lot and taking a few easy classes and Jacob's going to be working very little and taking a lot of hard classes, since I'm ahead of him in school. So it should be interesting, but I'm excited. I love the spring semester up here.  


Lately, I've done a couple spring crafts to keep myself busy:


I got this cute little "Color your own pot" kit from the craft store for only a dollar haha I thought it was cute.


I made a cute little spring wreath to hang on our door. I made the flowers out of felt and then put buttons and pom poms on them and hot glued them to a wire wreath frame.

Close up view of my wreath. (Please note Jacob creepily peering through the window in this one haha)

Sugar cookies I made for a cookie contest at work. Olivia gave me the recipe and they were super easy to make.  They didn't win...but they were definitely the cutest cookies there! :)

-Tracey 

4 comments:

  1. Love the bee-themed pot! (being a beekeeper myself)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so crafty! I love it! Have a good springtime in Rexburg!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a good wife! I hope when I'm married I can be as creative as you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and the cookies lood yummy!

    ReplyDelete