Preschool has started again. It's super fun for me. We have a really good class of children this semester. I think I will be posting a lot of funny stories on here! So here is funny story #1 from this fall:
The college students that I am in charge of have to "preassess" the children on a topic they want to teach on. For example, two of the girls decided to teach on doctors so they gave the rest of the teachers in the classroom questions about doctors to ask the children to help them decide how much the children already know about doctors. So I was eating snack next to one little boy and I asked him why we get sick. Without missing a beat, he responded with "You get sick when you eat poop!" Haha!! I was at a loss for words when he said that, that is definitely not what I expected him to say! Haha. So I said "Yes, eating poop would make you sick." He then told me about how his dog eats his own poop all the time and then he pukes it back up. I asked him what else makes you sick and he said "Um, I don't know." Haha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment