One day in preschool, one of the little boys came in and was trying to take off his coat. He said "Teacher, I need help! It's stuck!" A teacher came over to help him and she didn't think it was actually stuck so she pulled pretty hard to get his arm out of the sleeve, but it actually was stuck. So the force of her pulling on his sleeve knocked him down to the ground. Obviously, she felt really bad so she said "Oh my goodness I'm sorry!" He just looked up at her and said "I don't want your help anymore." Haha! What an honest little boy.
Later that day, we were walking outside to do an activity. This same little boy was holding hands with another little girl, and they were not getting along. They were pulling each other's arms and squeezing each other's hands and complaining about each other. So I said "Let's switch and have you come hold hands over here". The little boy looked up at me and said in a very matter-of-fact voice "I think that's a good idea". Haha I love when the preschoolers talk like they are way older than they actually are.
...I've been trying to remember to write down funny preschool stories more. I always come home and tell my husband about them and he always tells me I need to write them on our blog before I forget them. I always say "Oh I will". But I end up forgetting a lot of them, haha. I'm trying to remember them and be better about writing them down.
No comments:
Post a Comment