We bought this swing used for really cheap. It came with a boy-ish cover on it so I decided to make a cute little pink one for it.
This is a wall hanging I made for her room.
And this is her room:
And this is a dress that I sewed for her! It's been hard to find really small dresses for the first few months after she's born. So I made this dress and I've also been working on a little onsie dress for her. I found the tutorial for it on Pinterest. I'm not quite done with it yet, so pictures of that dress will come soon!
And here's a picture of my belly at 37 weeks and 4 days! It was hard to see my belly because my shirt was pretty baggy so please excuse me for lifting up my shirt and showing my undershirt haha.
I've been pretty uncomfortable lately. Marli has decided that the best position for her to hang out in is up super high, so that her head is putting constant pressure on my rib cage. It makes it really hard to breathe and it's really been hurting my back and ribs lately. And so yes, that does mean she is still breach. We've been talking with the doctors a lot about our options and thinking and praying about it a lot, and we've decided that in our case, the best decision is to have a scheduled C-section. When I met with the doctor last week, she said that they usually do planned C-sections at around 39 weeks! That really took me off guard. The whole time I've been pregnant, I've been thinking that there's a good possibility I'll come late since that's what happened with my mom and my pregnancy has been pretty similar to her's. So then to hear that she'll be here at 39 weeks surprised me. But now that I've had a week to get used to the idea of her coming a week early, I'm okay with it. I'm meeting with the doctor again tomorrow afternoon because they wanted to check one more time and see if she's flipped. But as of right now, she has not flipped yet and I am pretty sure she won't be flipped tomorrow afternoon when they check. Every time she flips down, she flips right back up within a few minutes. And I haven't even felt her flip down and flip back up since last Saturday. So tomorrow the doctor is going to talk to me about scheduling a date and time for the C-section. I'll have to post tomorrow after my doctor's appointment about when it will be.
-Tracey
Her room looks so cute! That was one of my favorite parts of having a baby. Your sewing projects look great! I hope all goes well with her coming! :) Can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDelete